Sunday, January 18, 2009

I wish I had post nasal drip for a fun reason

I'm sick and sound like a dude. I keep having to blow my nose, and I'm leaky. Also, I haven't gotten my books for school yet, so I can't do my homework. I'm always behind!

Chance and I started watching Arrested Development. I like that show, especially when it is graced by Julia Louis Dreyfus as a guest-star (cause I started watching Seinfeld recently too). Also, the cousin romance is so cute!

Portland's first Sanrio opened at Pioneer Square. We visited it yesterday, because the first time we went there, it wasn't open yet. We just stood outside, looking though the partially blocked-off glass at the mess inside, which was to become the cutest store ever! Yesterday though, I bought some little girl size large undies which were so cute and some gum. We also spun this wheel which you get to spin and win prizes on Saturdays. I won a rose perfume, and Chance won a sparkly purple nailpolish, which is now mine.

On Friday, we hung out with Erica's new roommate. This girl is from Las Vegas, and originally from Bosnia.????? This was so bizarre to me the first time I heard it, but the weirdness has worn off. Her name is Lana, and she's very nice. Erica thinks that residential life must think that in order for someone to be able to live through being her roommate that person must be from Sin City and a war torn country. This is true. I also found out that Erica has Bible study in their dorm room once a week this year.

We just saw the end of the Eagles Cardinals game (Ivy, both our teams suck) and took my sewing machine to this fabric store called Bolt to try to figure out what is wrong. The store was so busy and the lady didn't really help. I'm going to spend the rest of today trying to figure it out until we go to a Flaspar show with RobLob (who is, unbelievably, back in Portland)!

1 comment:

  1. I don't even like any of the teams that still have a chance! haha but our teams are losers.

    ReplyDelete