Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

I'm at work, and I have been here for 2 hours and 15 minutes now. I've had one customer in that time. I'm wasting away in this bong shop! I have nothing to do. The internet is very limited!!! It does not have that much to entertain me!! My foot is asleep, and I keep imagining that Rick will walk in, see me on the computer, and I won't be able to put it away in time and pretend to be working because of my limp foot.

I'm going to change majors to philosophy. This means that I will drop Political Analysis and Inquiry, because I would be stupid to take that class if I didn't have to, and I will just have to take 6 classes next semester. But that is so far away that I'm willing to agree to it.

Now, I'm going to go look at clips of the Tyra show!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I enjoy the hypothetical scenerio of the limp foot.

    I made this blog a little while ago and finally posted a few things!

    sandra

    ReplyDelete