Monday, January 12, 2009

You Pee

Today is the first day of classes AGAIN. I woke up at like 8 am, because I am going to try a new sleep schedule. I'm sick of being a night owl and it is kinda hard to be one anyway when your boyfriend has a normal scheduled job. My throat hurts but I'm kinda looking forward to my classes. I'm taking Powerful Ideas in Physical Science (I don't know what that is but the book is really expensive, so I'm considering dropping it), Political Inquiry and Analysis (Horrible, terrible class I have to take with the most intimidating teacher ever. I can't get away from her!), Hegel and 19th. Century Philosophy (This is interesting, besides being a 474 class!!!!!), Modern American Women's History (I hope there are dudes in this class), and Building World Peace (hahaha).

The beginning of this last weekend was pretty bad. I feel kinda drained, kinda confused, kinda happy, kinda sad. All that is certain is that I smoked hella weed

No comments:

Post a Comment