Thursday, January 8, 2009

My body is finally naturally releasing some serotonin!

Last night, I was in such a good mood for no reason. I kept running around Jambo dancing since not one customer had come in for hours before that. Sometimes I get these euphoric feelings in my stomach. Usually they have nothing to do with what would normally make a person happy. Usually, I'm just bored or in a pretty place (which Jambo is not) and my body goes crazy and jittery. I haven't had one of those feelings since probably a year ago. Maybe that has to do with how much weed and alcohol and other drugs I've been doing.

This morning, I came to work an hour later than the store was supposed to open. It is my last day working until next Tuesday and after working 4 miserable days in a row! I'm going to pawn off all the work my boss left me to the other girl who works here. I don't feel bad about this because even though I've never met or seen her, I get the impression she is a bitch. She once wrote a note to "Fellow Jambo Employees" (WHICH OTHER THAN HER IS ONLY ME), bitching about vacuuming. I am the only one that vacuums though!

I just read koala bear's journal and found something in there that made me mad. I hate being able to read things he has written, because I feel like I shouldn't be. I really hate how being in a relationship makes me so negative and annoyed all the time. Sometime I weigh the importance of telling him about something that bothers me with the importance of just keeping the peace and positivity. I think about when I was single and how it was allllll sooooo simple.

I've been listening to Neutral Milk Hotel at work, and whenever a hippy walks in here (which are all the customers here), they seem weirded out. Usually, they come in to the last song on Avery Island, which is just a bunch of noise basically. It's like, as soon as the CD gets to that song (because I listen to that CD over and over since it is one of very few which don't skip), a customer walks in. I'm gonna start skipping that last song and maybe I will no longer be bothered.

1 comment: